Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday X 2

Well my babies have turned 3! I know everyone says they can't believe how fast time goes, but it is sadly true. They are growing up way to fast and I don't like it. This is a new stage for me. I have gone through this age 2 other times with the big boys, but I have always had another baby (or 2) to follow. They really are at a fun age, and I guess I don't remember this stage as much with the big guys because I was a sleep deprived, milk cow! It is so neat how they play together and the little conversations that they have. Too cute. We celebrated their party on Sat. with family and of course our dear friends the Warbingtons! Happy Birthday my sweet little ones.




Okay, so what is the big difference, besides the obvious, between a little boy and little girl?




NOTHING in our house!!! She fits right in!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are precious X 2! love p & n

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the party and you as always did a beautiful job.

Garretts said...

Happy late birthday to JJ & Pipi! Hope we can get together soon. Maybe a trip to the park? I'll try to call you!