Wednesday, February 24, 2010

snowy wonderland

I am so behind in my blogging duties. It is not for lack of content either. I am going to try to catch up in the next days. Coaching soccer again at the high school is keeping me real busy every afternoon. Jeff rushes home so I can get to practice! I am having fun.

Are these super warrior heros too cute. This was when the snow first started.



This is after a night of snow! Notice the snowman without a face. The kids helped me for about 30 minutes, and then got bored rolling the snowballs all over the yard. We went in to eat and then bed. I couldn't let the snowman go unfinished, so I went out in the dark, and finished rolling and stacking the snowman! I am sad to say that my knees were sore the next day from crawling around the yard pushing snow! I thought it would be a neat surprise for them to see when they woke up, but was too tired and cold to go back out and finish the face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good snow pictures, and I know how much you love the old weather!!!