Monday, October 4, 2010

A couple more things...

I forgot a few things in my last post that I wanted to catch up on. In July we traveled to Waycross, GA to visit our dear friends the Warbingtons. We all miss then so much, but it was good to catch up for a few days.



Here are our sweet friends Ryan, Tiffany, and Owen! They had to endure one of my photo shoots!

We made our first trip ever to St. Simons this summer. Unfortunately this was the only beach time that we were able to squeeze in this summer. It seems that sweet Pipi girl is always surrounded by boys. She doesn't seem to mind and fits right in!

I can't believe that I forgot to post about this precious little boy! This is my newest nephew Benjamin "Parker"! Isn't he the cutest thing? I was lucky enough to be present at the birth and welcome him to this world...it was absolutely amazing. I am so proud of my sister Jamie! She did an awesome job despite the looonnnggg labor that she had. They are both doing great, and the little booger is now 2 months old (I am way behind aren't I?)! I just wish we lived closer and could see him more.

2 comments:

the warbingtons said...

We had so much fun!! Glad we were a stop on your whirlwind road trip! And...we love the photos you took!!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin