Thursday, June 5, 2008

Huntsville visit


Well we left right after school got out on Wed. and went to Huntsville to visit with my parents. My dad was home for a two weeks from Iraq, and we wanted to see him. We had a great visit and fit a bunch of things into a week. The boys all went to the Huntsville Stars baseball game while the girls stayed home and played Keno. I have been telling mom about the game for a while, and she wanted to start one with her friends. We decided to have the first game while I was visiting to help them learn. It was a lot of fun and a great turn out with 12 people!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i love this picture. i need a copy. look at noah's smile. that is great.

Granna said...

Sure was nice to have you get us started with our Keno group. Our next meeting is July 8th. I hope you can be here! Love lots