Friday, September 19, 2008

Catching up


Well it has been such a long time since my last blog! I have been so incredibly busy the last couple of weeks, but then it hit me, when am I not busy. I have had several people say you need to update your blog, and I would always say "I know, I have just been so busy lately I haven't had time!" Then I started thinking about people and time and now I have this new quote that I have "invented"...YOU HAVE ONLY AS MUCH TIME AS YOU MAKE TIME FOR! I think it is a great one. We all hear about people not having time to do this or that, but it just comes down to if they make the time to do it. I guess that is why I am sitting here writing this at 12:30 at night. I finally stopped making excuses and made the time!

Enough with the ramble. This is some of what we have been into these last couple of weeks!
Isn't this little thing so cute. It is only a few days old here, and can't even open its eyes. Unfortunately there is not only one of these, but...........
............4 total little kittens. So now we have to little puppies (yes, I think we are keeping them), 2 cats, 4 kittens ( they will be ready in a few more weeks if anyone needs a new friend) , and 2 fish. Are we crazy or what! Oh and remember all of this with 4 cute kids

This is what has really taken up my time. This is Sweet Repeats. It only happens twice a year, and last just a weekend, but man it takes a lot of time to get to what you see in this picture. I had around 90 people consigning with me this time which is absolutely my limit! There was a ton of stuff as if you couldn't tell. Now I am busy adding up the tickets so I can get checks in the mail!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I like your quote. Congrats on a successful consignment sale.
Can't wait to see you this weekend.