Sunday, September 6, 2009

No more white

Well today was officially the last day to wear white for the year. We follow those fashion rules around here even though Jeff thinks it is silly. Last year I took a picture of the kids the day before Labor day, so I thought I would do the same this year. I tell you what you would have thought I was torturing them. Jeff finally came out and did his silly faces and they were all smiles. Check out my babies from last year and see how they have changed! Happy Labor Day! I will be laboring away working on consignment sale things. There are only 3 days until set up begins-YIKES!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Was the Fall sale this weekend? Did I miss it? Love the pic - I have a hard time getting A to smile by himself, getting 4 to smile must really be a challenge!