Monday, August 2, 2010

A moments peace

My sweet No-Bo learned how to float all by himself this summer in the river...don't you just love the peaceful place he is in?


I have so much that I want to blog about, but have not been home long enough to do it. It also overwhelms me when I have all these blog ideas piling up in my head! We have been on the go, go ALL summer long. It is a good thing that we didn't have any plans because we wouldn't have fit them in with all that we had not planned on doing. It has been a great summer, and I am sad to see it come to an end (mainly because I will have to drag my rear out of bed every morning before I really want to)! I figured out that during the last two weeks over a 7 night in a row time span that I spent the night in 6 different beds!!!! I am still trying to get rid of the crick in my neck!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is a beautiful picture....sounds like you may need for school to begin so that you can rest!

dmw212 said...

Noah, We love this picture of you floating in the river!! You have turned into a "water machine" this summer. We are so proud of you. Nana & Papa

Jamie said...

this picture of Noah looks so much like Luke