I am starting this blog off with a random picture (to go with the theme) that I found that was taken before my blogging days, but I feel is noteworthy, and well down right disgusting. If you notice on my beautiful hand a painted walls the finger painting above Pipi's crib. This was during the stage that she would take her diaper off during nap time...need I say more!!!
A friend of mine recently tagged me on her blog. I was tagged to share 7 random things about myself. It was hard for me to sit down and write 7 random things about yourself. I can think of a million things throughout the day when I am not in front of the computer. I did cheat a bit and think of a few things the last couple of days, so here goes. I hope they aren't to boring.
1. I am cold ALL the time, and hate being cold. I am bundled up right now and my toes are still icicles. This is why I love the spring and summer best. If I am cold, I can go outside and soak up the warm sun. This is why I love for Jeff to go to bed before me...he is like a heater and gets the bed all toasty warm.
2. If I could change one thing about myself it would be...the ability to sing. My children love for me to sing to them at night, and bless their hearts they don't know any better (yet), but I am not that good. I do have to say Jeff says I have gotten better since we've been married. He once told me that it physically hurt him to hear me sing - very cruel thing to say. I would love to belt out a song one day and sound good doing it!!!!
3. We just finished Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. Watch out world we are on our way to being financially peaceful (somehow on a one income teacher salary with 4 children). It was a great class, and I highly recommend for everybody!
4. Why is it that we want to eat our little ones up. I say that to my kids all the time - well maybe only when they are good. It is a weird feeling, but you just want to gobble them up sometimes because they bring you so much love!
5. I really enjoying exercising, and feel blah when I don't get to. I love to play almost any sport (not that I am good at some) and I am always up for a challenge.
6. This one is crazy, but I love to stop and help out at accidents. I have stopped at many different wrecks and helped out people that have walked away, been airlifted, and a sad one with a family where the dad was dead and the moms leg was trapped under the car that had flipped over. Jeff always reminds me that when I am traveling alone with the kids that I can not stop. Sometimes when we drive by an accident he tells me "they already have help" so we don't have to stop. I know its crazy...I think I missed my calling!
7. I bought a 4lb big, huge, tub, Sam's club type humongous container or whatever you call it of peanut butter on Nov. 1st, and it is already gone!!!! How will I ever feed all these boys!
I hope that you got through all that okay. Now I am supposed to tag 7 people. The problem is I can't think of 7 people who blog who haven't already been tagged, so I am going to go with what I've got. Here you go my fellow bloggers let us know your crazy thoughts: