Saturday, February 28, 2009

Swamped

Is she not the cutest Spiderman you have ever seen???!!! I love it!



I am still here! I have just been crazy busy this past week. This was my first full week with Jeff gone and me being a single mom! Yuck! I don't like it. Evenings are the hardest because I get home from soccer practice usually around 6:15 and then I have to fix supper, help with homework, bathe the kids, and get them into bed. We had a few late nights this week getting bed (9pm instead of 8). After bed I still have to come downstairs and clean the kitchen. It doesn't run as smoothly as it reads either. You know this kids are tired and hungry, want all my attention, bored. It's the evening horror hour most moms are familiar with. On top of this I am in full force with my consignment sale which is next weekend. I have so much stuff to do to get ready for it. I have barely had a chance to get my things priced. Not to mention the fact that I am a big chicken and hate staying by myself!

This picture will make you smile after that depressing post! This boy is going to break my heart!

Okay enough whining from me...I sound worse than the kids. I did survive a week alone. Yea. I have my kids all to myself. Yea. I get to go coach the sport I love to play. Yea. I have over 100 consignors this time - my biggest to date. Yea. I am going to get rid of a bunch of things and make lots of money. Yea!!!!!!!


We are excited about the move, and this is all worth it. I am also very proud of Jeff and all that he does. He is such a wonderful man and everybody love him...especially me. He is the best father and an awesome husband, and the only reason that I can do all this. He is the one that has to spend all week alone without all the little kisses and hugs from the kids and home cooked meals, and sleeping in his own bed. He is the one who has to pack and unpack every weekend - yuck.

1 comment:

Garretts said...

oh, Carolyn! you are the best, with your "turn your frown upside down" finish to your blog entry! here's to everyone making big bucks this weekend!!