Monday, April 27, 2009

Erskine Alumni day


Sat. we traveled to the big town of Due West for Alumni day. It was also my 15 year reunion...that makes me sound a lot older than I am right? I also got to play in an alumni soccer game with some of my old teammates Holly and Amy. It was fun to be back and brought back lots of great memories. I sure enjoyed playing even though it was scorching and my body just doesn't move the same. It is always great to catch up with old (oops did I say old) friends. Who knows maybe I will be in shape for the next alumni game!!!!

1 comment:

Garretts said...

hey,carolyn. I'm just catching up on your last few entries. it occured to me that I knew a girl (when we lived in G'wood) who played soccer at Erskine. she's probably a few years younger than you, but when I saw this I thought maybe you guys have met at these reunion things. her name is Tish Fitzgerald.