Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Consumed

This is my excuse for not posting as often. I am completely consumed with consignment sale stuff. I spend all of my spare time (if you can imagine me having spare time with 4 kids) getting ready for my consignment sale which is Sept. 12th and 13th. I have been ironing, hanging, pinning, and pricing like a mad woman. I need to have all of my items ready the weekend before because the week of the sale I will be very busy setting up and putting out signs. It is exciting that the sale has almost reached capacity with consignors. I should have a few more sign up in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully it will be the best so far. This will be my 8th time having the sale and it has grown and gotten better each time. I have a ton of things to get rid of. It usually happens that I do not get all of my things out before the sale starts, and my dear mom works hard tagging my stuff while checking people out during the sale. Not this year though...yeah right we will see!!! Let the consignment sale season begin!!

No comments: